Apply for Housing

Housing Choice Voucher
Click below for information on our Housing Choice Voucher program
Boone County Housing Waiting List: Open
If you have been displaced by government action or natural disaster, please contact Bobby Barnes at (859)334-2105. If you currently have a voucher and wish to transfer to Boone County, please contact your current Housing Authority to begin the transfer process. The VAWA act protects victims of domestic violence, dating violence or stalking, as well as their immediate family members generally, from being evicted or being denied housing assistance if an incident of violence that is reported and confirmed. The forms to request consideration for VAWA are available in the lobby of the Housing Department.

To start your application for housing, click the Start Application button.